Aims, Values and Vision
Our Mission Statement
Hamstead Hall Academy Trust aims to place learning at the heart of its community; creating an education sector that values all people (irrespective of age, race, ability and sexual orientation) in our community as learners and will support them to secure a better future for themselves and for our local area.
At Hamstead Hall Academy Trust, our vision is to create a learning community across our academies where we work together to support our learners of all ages to secure a better future for themselves through the pursuit of excellence in everything we do. We aim to provide:
- The widest possible range of opportunities for students, teachers, paraprofessionals and the community to feel fulfilled in their lifelong learning.
- A challenging edge for us all to achieve our individual best in all aspects of academy life.
- A real sense of belonging to a supportive learning community where we prepare students for success in the 21st century workplace.
- The best facilities possible to support our work.
- The feeling of a community: caring, supportive, improving and challenging with us all taking our share of responsibility to make this a reality’.
The Hamstead Hall Academy Trust seeks to be the place, which is the first choice for children to learn and staff to work. We will enhance children’s life chances by maximising their educational outcomes through a broad and balanced, challenging curriculum, which develops best practice in teaching and learning, informed by research and the experiences of our staff across the Trust. Teaching staff in our academies are supported with opportunities for collaborative planning and development. The Trust will ensure that there is focussed and personalised professional learning informed by robust and rigorous quality assurance across the academies to further improve teaching and learning and increase leadership capacity. The Trust’s cross phase work will support us to become a centre of excellence in transition.
- We treat people with respect be they learners, teachers, para-professionals in any context.
- We value the fact that we all learn at different rates, and we aim to support people along their individual learning pathway.
- We need to have the highest expectations of ourselves and of others. We should strive to do our best in all aspects of life.
- We should be very ready to share our ideas with others and value other people’s ideas.