Food Technology Teacher
Reports to: SLT link
Location: Hamstead Hall Academy
Working Pattern: Full time (Part time negotiable)
Salary: Birmingham City Council MPS/UPS
Hamstead Hall Academy are seeking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic teacher for Food Technology. We are looking for someone with a vision for high quality provision and the passion and determination to implement this vision.
Hamstead Hall Academy is a successful, heavily oversubscribed 11 – 18 Academy in Birmingham with excellent, highly committed staff. Hamstead Hall Academy is a vibrant, dynamic, and interactive Academy for students of all abilities where achievement is at the heart of everything we do.
We are very proud to be a comprehensive and diverse academy serving our local community.
Our Mission Statement, “Success for All Through Hard Work and Harmony” supports our vision to create a learning community where we work together to achieve excellence in everything we do. Student and staff wellbeing are highly valued at Hamstead Hall Academy.
Our ‘5 Ps – Pathway to Success’ are the values that underpin our work with students and the standards we set.
PRIDE – PERSISTENCE – PATIENCE – PREPARATION - PROGRESS
We are looking for someone who is:
* An outstanding and effective classroom practitioner with a proven track record of raising standards.
* An excellent communicator with interpersonal skills and can think strategically.
* Knowledgeable about the Food Technology curriculum
* Experienced in implementing strategies to improve attitudes to learning and outcomes .
* A strategic thinker who will inspire staff and students to reach their full potential.
* A warm person with high levels of emotional intelligence.
For further details or to arrange an informal visit to see the academy please contact Pam Mole, PA to the CEO, at the Academy -firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Hamstead Hall Trust
Start Date: April 2023
Working Pattern: Full time, 36.5 hours per week. All year round.
Salary: Birmingham City Council Grade 4 £30,151- £27,261 (Depending on experience)
Closing Date: Monday 27th March 2023 9.00am. Applications will be reviewed as received.
This is a great opportunity for a hard-working individual, who is looking to further their career by supporting our Trust to improve the educational outcomes of all the children and young people we are directly responsible for. You will manage day to day operations of the inclusion team including assigned cover, first aid provision, behaviour and support interventions for the Academy. You will also support the Pastoral Team, specifically the Behaviour Manager and Attendance Officer with day to day operations including home visits, call outs, internal suspensions, mentoring, restorative work and parental engagement.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- The ability and confidence to communicate effectively at all levels within the trust.
- Able to work under pressure and often to tight deadlines, with excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to work independently and proactively and when needed support the wider operations teams.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, especially Word and Outlook