Head of Design & Technology
Craythorne Ave., Handsworth Wood, Birmingham B20 1HL
Tel: 0121 386 7510 Fax: 0121 386 7511 Email: email@example.com
MPR/UPR + TLR 2(b)
Required for as soon as possible
Hamstead Hall is a highly successful, heavily oversubscribed 11 – 18 Academy.
The Directors of the Trust are seeking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic teacher with integrity, compassion and vision for the post of Head of Design and Technology.
The successful candidate will understand, value and nurture the Academy's ethos whilst building on the department’s success to date.
We are looking for someone who is:
• An outstanding and effective classroom practitioner with a proven track record of raising standards
• An excellent communicator with interpersonal skills and can think strategically
• Knowledgeable about the Design and Technology curriculum across key stages 3 – 5.
• Experienced in implementing strategies to improve attitudes to learning and outcomes
• A strategic thinker who will inspire staff and students to reach their full potential
• A warm person with high levels of emotional intelligence and a sense of humour.
• We offer a range of courses across GCSE and A Level including:
Graphics and 3D.
For further details or to arrange an informal visit to see the academy please contact Pam Mole, PA to the CEO at the Academy.
Closing date for applications: Monday 10 October 2022, 3.30pm at the very latest.
- Head of Technology Sept 2022
- HHA Head of Department Job Description Head of D T Sept 2022
- Person Specification Head of D T Sept 2022
- Recruitment Monitoring
- Safeguarding statement
- Teaching Application Form
Academy Trust HR Manager
Full-Time 36.5 hours a week
Grade 5 £36,371 - £44,624
The Directors of Hamstead Hall Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an experienced and professional HR Manager to join us to lead on HR across our Trust.
We are a supportive and vibrant organisation serving a diverse community in Handsworth Wood, Birmingham.
We are looking for someone who has experience of leading on HR, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with people across all levels to deliver a professional and timely service in relation to HR issues.
This role will take responsibility for:
- Developing, monitoring and reviewing the Trust’s HR strategy
- Overseeing and coordinating recruitment and appraisal processes
- Dealing with contracts and pay
- Ensuring all HR policies and systems are in place
- Conducting investigations
- Providing HR advice to Senior Leaders
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to join a team where you will be valued and work in a friendly team environment.
For further details contact Pam Mole, PA to the CEO, at the Academy firstname.lastname@example.org (0121 386 7510).
Closing Date Friday 21 October 2022 at 1.00 pm
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.